IF I WERE AN ALBATROSS





If I were an Albatross, what would I do? This video gives a full stretch to my imaginations as a big white bird soaring into the skies around the sea coasts!! Basically, it is meant to calm the nerves of the observer as I have kept a very calm soothing music to add to the gentleness of the flight of the Albatross.
Albatross is a sea-bird with the length of its wings spreading to over 2.5 meters in size when fully stretched. Some times it remains on the sea for days together without returning to land surfaces!!
Enjoy the video as I assume myself to be that Albatross, soaring high into the skies near the sea-coasts and wondering carelessly.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to "Unstable Governments" in India and its global implications

My opinion on "Barkha Vs Arnab"

Modi's biggest Achievement