An excerpt from my upcoming book MOTHERLAND



He had bathed in his own blood on international borders so many times while fighting for his country. He had given so much for it - his blood, his time, his money, just to see it prosper. But now, he is seeing this new threat, the threat that a few mighty men will completely obstruct her growth for decades to come. "NO...... I will not allow this to happen at any cost. It is My Motherland, My Mother and any one who will try to be a hurdle to her, will face the consequences. I will destroy them all totally, COME WHAT MAY..." - he decides finally as he equips himself with his weapons of destruction.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to "Unstable Governments" in India and its global implications

Arrrogance of Govt. and Semi-govt.employees